Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I love Donna because...from Dolly.

"Donna, are you really turning 30? Goodness, there are so many things to say about you I don't know where to begin. To sum it up, you just make everything better! You get how to live life to it's fullest and you're so much fun. You're the kind of sister every girl wishes she had. I love talking to you on the phone and coming to spend the weekend with you in Charlotte. You give so much of yourself to your family and others and many times I don't know how you have the energy to do it all. You are such a huge part of our life and such a special girl. Happy Birthday! I love you!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You sure do know how to make a girl feel special! I will never forget the night that picture was taken. What a fun night and experience seeing Michael Buble together!! I love you and all the memories we have together:)

    ReplyDelete