Monday, March 1, 2010

I love Auntie Donna because...From Maddie


I love Auntie Donna because she is "Auntie Fun-Fun." She is never afraid to do crazy stuff in public.

Example: McAlister's Deli New Years Eve 2008, Donna (and Dolly) were both asking people at random what their new years resolutions were.


You are always so funny and energetic. You make me laugh.


One of my favorite things about you is that you always have fun stuff planned when I come to visit.
I love you so much, you are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Maddie! You were my first guinea pig and I absolutely LOVE that you made me an Auntie! Get ready to come visit this summer because I'll have a lot of fun things to do and I will even embarass you in public while I'm at it. JUSTICE! Do you still like that store?! ILY!

    ReplyDelete