Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Donna, when I think of you...From Denise

Donna when I think of you I think of the Donna Reed show. Very fitting that you both have the name Donna. I love you for wanting life to be so romantic, so perfect so right, so traditional. Even in the way you dated, kissed and married only on man is so romantic. You are an exception to the saying, "We all dated at least one loser."

And, I love you because you are HILARIOUS which helps balance out the perfectly desired life---which in looking at the whole big picture of life, makes life...hmm...pretty perfect.


What I am trying to say is that I am so proud of you and the way you have chosen to live your life. You are such a great wife, P31 all the way! And you are a GREAT mother!


I am proud to be your sister. You make me smile and laugh. I'm not gonna lie to you folks, you take Donna, throw in Dolly, and Dayna, Dawn and I just sit back and laugh. Oh, the good memories we have. We are blessed...blessed to have you be the completer of our family!

Happy Birthday! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Denise Reber Logan! I am a MESS this morning! I have sat here and cried and cried reading this sweet blog. Uggh! This really means a lot and I really appreciate it. Thank you for your sweet words. I honestly am blown away by this blog!! ILY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a group effort, a group effort! We just couldn't let today go by without somehow making it big!

    ReplyDelete