Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To Donna...From Momma





Our Dear, Sweet, Donna....the completer or our family.

You are also the starter of so many good things our family has done and continues to do.

You are the "tradition lover", and you have made sure some of our events have become traditions.

You also make sure these traditions never get forgotten or put on the shelf.

You are the spontaneous one.....the singer, dancer, and the one who makes us laugh.

Your husband loves you....your children love you.....your sisters love you....Daddy and I love you.

Never change, Donna girl. You are so special to us, and to everyone who knows you.

Have a wonderful 30th birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mommy! That was very sweet! I tell you what, this blog is making me cry! Thanks for having me and training me to be the best I can be! ILY!

    ReplyDelete