Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When I think of Donna...From Dayna

"When I think of Donna I think of all the nice cards and letters she always sends to others. I wish I could be like you Donna in the way you remember birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions. You are so good about acknowledging other peoples milestones. I have tried to be more like you in this area but just am not. You are a very thoughtful person that way. You have been a wonderful sister. You always make me smile too. I can hear all of your silly sayings and see all your funny faces. You make me laugh. Keep on being the special person you are to all of us. I love you. Happy Birthday."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Dayna! You have always been a good encourager to me and someone who has great advice!! The perfect "Big" sister! Thanks for being a great example to me. I love you!

    By the way, great picture!!

    ReplyDelete